The difficulties and challenges of the 21st century seem pretty tasking for one who is a believer in Christ. The experiences that flow from these are somehow tough sometimes that they can make one doubt the existence of God, or even deter one from trusting in God’s absolute Goodness.
Can you imagine the feelings associated with losing a family member or loved one as a result of the Fulani herdsmen’s slaughter or the tanker explosion at the Otedola Bridge in Lagos? What about the feeling associated when you are being kidnapped and not released because you choose to remain steadfast in your faith, like Leah Sharibu? Let us not forget that young girl of 13 who died as a result of contacting Vesicovaginal Fistula (VVF) due to the brutal and severe rape by her Uncle and his son. How was she able to deal with these challenges as a Christian?
We may not be able to give thanks for everything, but in all things, we can give thanks to God!!! For this is the will of God concerning us in Christ Jesus.
He alone will give us the GRACE we require to journey through in this earth amidst all these difficulties and challenges.
You may not see good reasons for which you’ll thank God, but the Bible has said it all in Habakkuk 3:17-18 (KJV)
“Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:  Yet I will rejoice in the Lord , I will joy in the God of my salvation.”
With a heart full of Thanksgiving and Gratitude to God for the Special Graces we have received from Him thus far, we present GRACE AND GRATITUDE!!!
This epoch making program sets out to achieve the following purposes:
1. We cannot but give thanks to God for seeing us through the year 2018 amidst all these difficulties and challenges we have experienced. So we need to come together to give thanks to God, individually and collectively; for ourselves, our family, our business, our education, our country and the world in general. Our God having released his undeniable grace upon us this deserves our unlimited praise
2. We will witness and be part of the live recording of Pastor Yomi Ajayi as he personally gives thanks to God for His grace upon his life over the years being a great blessing to his generation to the glory of the Most High God with heart full of gratitude.
3. Moreover, we will Officially Launch Pastor Yomi Ajayi’s New Album titled GRACE AND GRATITUDE. This prolific songwriter is worth heard again and again with his church choir, CLC mass choir and official Wordpraise worship team
4. Come and be blessed as we also have receive the ministry of Pastor Nathaniel Bassey, Olumide Iyun, Big Bolaji and our father-in-the-Lord, Bishop Francis Wale Oke amongst others.
5. Some Seasoned Veteran gospel music icons shall also be honoured during this even with the Shield of Salvation. It’s such a loaded event full of grace and glory. Come with your entire family and friends.
Date: Sunday, 9th December 2018.
Venue: Jogor Events Centre, Ibadan.
DON’T MISS OUT